Post of Computer Application Assistant (On Assignment Basis) - Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Ruhuna
The Faculty of Graduate Studies of the University of Ruhuna is in need of recruiting suitable persons for the above post on Assignment basis. The required qualifications and experience, expected professional competencies are as follows:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- G.C.E.(O/L) Examination: pass in six subjects with credit passes in five subjects including English and Mathematics (in no more than two attempts).
- Successful completion of a course relevant to computer application packages (with minimum 06 months duration)
- G.C.E.(A/L) Examination in 3 Subjects at one sitting would be an added qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in the use of computer application packages and at least 06 months on the job training in the field of ICT.
- Age limit: 30 years
Required Professional Competencies:
- Ability to handle correspondence in English, Sinhala under the guidance of Faculty of Graduate Studies’ administration.
- Ability to maintain filing system for all activities.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, providing efficient and timely support to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- English typing skills with good speed. Typing skills in Sinhala will be an added advantage.
- High level of IT literacy, especially in the areas of Word, Excel, Power Point, Email and Internet.
- Ability to communicate orally in Sinhala and English in an effective manner.
The appointment will be for a period of 06 months with a monthly allowance of Rs.30,000.00. The period of contract can be extended considering the performance during the first 06 months. Interested candidates are requested to apply on or before 14th July 2022 by sending a self-prepared CV to Dean,Faculty of Graduate Studies University of Ruhuna, Matara (Submission by email or fax are accepted)
Telephone; 041 2222681 with extension 12402 with attention to the Dean/Faculty of Graduate Studies,
Please write your contact telephone number also when you apply.
Dean / Faculty of Graduate Studies
University of Ruhuna
22nd June 2022