Post of Computer Application Assistant (On Assignment Basis) - Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Ruhuna
The Faculty of Graduate Studies of the University of Ruhuna is in need of recruiting suitable persons for the above post on Assignment basis. The required qualifications and experience, expected professional competencies are as follows:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- G.C.E.(O/L) Examination in six subjects not in more than two sittings, with credit passes in five subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Successful completion of a course relevant to computer application packages (with minimum 06 months duration)
- G.C.E.(A/L) Examination in 3 Subjects at one sitting would be an added qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in the use of computer application packages and at least 06 months on the job training in the field of ICT.
- Not more than 30 years old.
Required Professional Competencies:
- Ability to handle correspondence in English, Sinhala under the guidance of Faculty of Graduate Studies’ administration.
- Ability to maintain filing system for all activities.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, providing efficient and timely support to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- English typing skills with good speed. Typing skills in Sinhala will be an added advantage.
- High level of IT literacy, especially in the areas of Word, Excel, Power Point, Email and Internet.
- Ability to communicate orally in Sinhala and English in an effective manner.
The appointment will be for a period of 06 months and a monthly allowance of Rs.30, 000.00 will be paid. It can be extended with the performance during the first 06 months. Interested candidates are requested to apply on or before 25th October 2021 by sending a self-prepared CV to Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies University of Ruhuna, Matara (Submission by email or fax are accepted) Telephone; 041 2227001-4 with extension 2177, Fax; 041 2227008 with attention to the Dean/Faculty of Graduate Studies, Email:email@example.com
Please write your contact telephone number also when you apply.
Dean / Faculty of Graduate Studies
University of Ruhuna
7th October 2021